- Candidate must have knowledge and/or experience in the following areas, Preventative maintenance, Troubleshooting, Equipment Set-up/Tear down, Equipment Repair and various other duties.
- Knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical and Welding preferred.
- Ability to use required training toward the satisfactory completion of assigned maintenance responsibilities.
- Must be able to perform activities such as lifting (50 lbs. - 70 lbs.), climbing, reaching, stooping and standing for prolonged periods.
- Ability to operate motorized equipment
- Ability to operate power and manual tools
- Able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have work week flexibility. Weekend and shutdown work may be required.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems
- Must be a team player and communicate effectively with all Vuteq team members as well as communicate issues to Supervisor immediately.
- Assist in continuous improvement and be adaptable to change (including new ideas, projects and practices).
- Other duties as required ensuring that Vuteq meets and exceeds customer expectations and needs